* " 4 C's of Parenting - staying Calm- being Consistant - Consequences - Re-Charging your batteries ( Parents ) taking a break so you can do the first 3.
* To be respected and keep control parents need to be parents not friends.
* Setting healthy boundaries with your children. Kids should do age appropriate chores, homework, be respectful and be a kid- have fun. No Adult talk around your children.
* Provide a safe environment for your children.
* Parents are role models, kids copy what their parents do. SO it's do as I say and as I do. Lead by example
* No debating with your kids or power struggles..
* When words = actions , you have trust.